FieldStack is revolutionizing retail with its end-to-end cloud-based retail management platform, first introduced in 2013. Its Lean Retail Platform™ is a unified SaaS offering that includes point-of-sale, store operations, e-commerce, inventory management, vendor management, warehouse management, logistics, loyalty/promotions, and more.
Retailers using FieldStack provide enhanced shopping experiences to their customers while using real-time data, analytics, and automation to grow their businesses profitably.
FieldStack has a solid financial position, a positive growth trajectory, and a team of exceptionally talented individuals servicing a growing client base.
About this Position:
As Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Understanding FieldStack’s unique value proposition and utilizing this knowledge at every stage of the sales process.
- Gaining access and earning credibility with influencers and decision-makers within our target market.
- Uncovering each prospect's challenges and helping them expand their vision of what’s possible.
- Discovering business problems and quantifying the impact in the many areas where FieldStack brings value.
- Understanding each prospective client's motivation, timeline, and decision process and prioritizing your time accordingly.
- Negotiating and closing deals before transitioning relationships to our client success team.
- Manage opportunity progression in HubSpot and forecast revenues.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- Proven track record selling comprehensive software solutions, preferably to retail clients.
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients in a thorough disciplined discovery process.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the retail segment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen to understand situations through the lens of your prospective clients.
- Ability to respectfully challenge prospective clients and promote new ways of thinking about problems.
- Results-focused, sound independent judgment, and resourceful.
- Organized and comfortable with a disciplined sales approach and able to prioritize toward most valuable activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary range: $100K-125K
- Eligible for quarterly bonus and commissions with OTE of $160K - $200K
- Eligible for stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits - 90% of premiums paid
- 401K with a 4% match
- 23 days of combined PTO
- There is flexibility for this position to be remote with travel as needed (estimated < 25% travel).
Visit this listing on Indeed for more information and to apply.