Key Account Manager
Are you tired of the constant pressure to sell? At FieldStack, our Key Account Manager position is a non-sales position. We are looking for a communicative and results-oriented key account manager who demonstrates passion for our unified POS platform as well as the clients that we partner with (Specialty Retailers). Your work will directly impact the future of retail by applying the latest technologies to enable our client’s growth.
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing SaaS start-up providing a lean retail management solution to our medium and large omnichannel customers. Our Lean Retail Engine™, the only truly integrated retail technology stack, empowers clients to optimize their resources, improve operations, and delight their customers. Our unified platform includes chain-wide data analysis and reporting, inventory and vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, loyalty/promotions, and more. We are a full-service partner, providing a hosted solution, touch-screen enabled devices used across our client organizations, and the ongoing consulting and support to ensure their success.
About this Position:
FieldStack is looking for a communicative and results-oriented account manager who demonstrates passion for our unified platform as well as the clients that we partner with. Your work will directly impact the future of retail by applying the latest technologies to enable our client’s growth.
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to our SaaS client success team by providing high-quality service to our growing client base.
- Be the primary day-to-day point of contact communicating with clients primarily via phone, email, and video conferencing.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new clients based on proactive communication and timely, efficient issue resolution.
- Partner with clients to understand business needs, build business cases, and articulate business objectives to internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify areas of opportunity for client growth and create actionable recommendations.
- Proactively assess business intelligence data to develop value add insights for our client base.
- Responsible for working with the onboarding team to integrate new clients, participate in trainings, and ensure smooth transition from onboarding to active client status.
- Assist with ongoing client success by influencing adoption, expansion, and retention of our platform.
- Experience with relevant technology platforms and a passion for working in this space.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to listen, understand, and validate the client’s experience while building long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Excel at problem solving with the ability to be inquisitive, resourceful, analytical, and adaptable.
- Able to tactfully escalate priority issues both internally and externally.
- Highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, communications or similar.
- Experience managing key accounts.
- Experience with retail operations and supporting technologies.
- Experience working with product, development, and support teams.
- SaaS experience.
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary: Commensurate with relevant experience.
Quarterly Bonus, Health Insurance, 401K + 4% company match, and flexible PTO.
Visit this listing on Indeed for more information and to apply.