Technical Support Analyst
Are you looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic team as a dependable technical resource for our clients? Do you enjoy finding creative ways to solve problems? If so, please read on.
Founded in 2013, we are a fast-growing SaaS start-up providing a lean retail management solution to our medium and large omnichannel customers. Our Lean Retail Engine™, the only truly integrated retail technology stack, empowers clients to optimize their resources, improve operations, and delight their customers. Our unified platform includes chain-wide data analysis and reporting, inventory and vendor management, logistics, POS/back office, website/e-commerce/web distribution, loyalty/promotions, and more. We are a full-service partner, providing a hosted solution, touch-screen enabled devices used across our client organizations, and the ongoing consulting and support to ensure their success.
About this Position:
As a Technical Support Analyst, your primary responsibility is to ensure an excellent client experience. In this position, you will ensure client satisfaction by resolving issues and being the voice of the client to internal teams. You will work with clients to ensure they are utilizing the FieldStack application to its fullest extent. You will be a FieldStack subject matter expert and quickly establish close relationships with clients, product management, and product development.
We are growing and are seeking creative problem solvers to join our team. You’ll handle a variety of responsibilities spanning hardware, software, database, and web work.
- Perform direct client support via telephone, ticketing system and email
- Be the first technical interface between FieldStack and our clients
- Understand and define the problem statement and scope of client concerns
- Promptly communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to resolve technical issues and close support tickets
- Understand product functionality and drive client focused solutions
- Own technical issues and resolutions, collaborate with the development team when necessary
- Utilize patience, good listening skills, clear and concise terms, and respectful communication to coach clients through processes and help develop confidence in the product/service
- Function as an independent producer, but also work effectively and collaboratively as part of the fast-paced team
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support emergencies (the following Tuesday after an on-call week will be granted as PTO)
- Regularly create and maintain documentation
- Contribute to the department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction
- Record time tracking for case management
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a product support, development or troubleshooting capacity, SaaS experience preferred
- Operational experience with performing SQL commands using SSMS
- Experience with HTML and CSS preferred
- Experience with various operating systems preferred, Windows required
- Experience troubleshooting hardware, personal computer, and application issues
- Retail experience is beneficial
- Experience building reports from SQL data is helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including lateral thinking and the ability to use several techniques and approaches when finding solutions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Thorough understanding of, or the ability to quickly learn about, the product
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred. Other backgrounds considered
Possible hybrid work after a training period
Visit this listing on Indeed for more information and to apply.