Enterprise Software Sales Rep
FieldStack is revolutionizing retail with its end-to-end cloud-based retail management platform, first introduced in 2013. Its Lean Retail Platform™ is a unified SaaS offering that includes point-of-sale, store operations, e-commerce, inventory management, vendor management, warehouse management, logistics, loyalty/promotions, and more.
We make it easy for retailers to fully leverage advanced technology without the complexity and limitations of traditional retail software. As a result, our clients are using real-time data, analytics, and automation to provide better shopping experiences to their customers while they grow their businesses profitably.
FieldStack has a solid financial position, a positive growth trajectory, and a team of exceptionally talented individuals servicing a growing client base.
About This Position
As an Enterprise Software Sales Representative, you will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Prospect and generate leads for new business opportunities
- Pursue leads generated by our marketing and sales development teams
- Execute sales activities to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Gain access and earn credibility with influencers and decision-makers
- Understand our value proposition and position it throughout the sales process
- Uncover the business problems and pain points that FieldStack will address
- Help prospects envision what’s possible with a unified technology platform
- Understand each prospect's motivation, decision process, and timeline
- Negotiate and close deals before transitioning them to our client success team
- Manage opportunities in HubSpot and accurately forecast quarterly revenues
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience and success selling complex software solutions.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the retail business.
- Demonstrated ability to lead prospects through a disciplined discovery process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen to understand situations through the lens of your prospective clients.
- Ability to respectfully challenge prospective clients and promote new ways of thinking about problems.
- Results-focused, sound independent judgment, and resourceful.
- Well-organized and comfortable with a disciplined sales approach.
- Bachelor's degree.
In addition to providing a collaborative, supportive, and relaxed work environment, we offer a competitive compensation package.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary range: $85K
- Eligible for quarterly bonus and commissions with OTE of $150K
- Eligible for stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits - 90% of premiums paid
- 401K with a 4% match
- 23 days of combined PTO
- There is flexibility for this position to be remote if located within the Northeast region, with travel as needed.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work a person performs in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
FieldStack is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit this listing on Indeed for more information and to apply.